Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Believe

I believe if I knew where I was going
I'd lose my way
I believe that the words that he told you are not your grave
I know that we are not the weight of all our memories
I believe in the things I am afraid to see
Hold on, hold on...
I believe in the lost possibilities you cannot see
And I believe in the darkness that reminds us where light can be
I know you're heart is still beating, beating
I believe that you fell so you could land next to me
Hold on, hold on...
'Cause I've been where you are before
And I have felt the pain of losing who you are
And I have died so many times, but I am still alive
This is not the end of me
This is the beginning
Hold on
I am still alive.
-Christina Perri, I Believe



I've tried to put into words how much I connect with this song.  I've decided that there's no way to describe it.  My soul screams these words.  For now, I think I should just leave this here for you to enjoy.  Let your heart feel these words, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment