Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Enough, Right Now

If you don't know what postsecret is, you should check it out!  Click here.

Anyway, I read a postsecret today that said: "All you are right now, in this moment, is enough."  I wrote a big long post about how much this means to be.  I explained how I spend each day trying to progress and move forward, but I never rest in how far I've come.  This statement has allowed me to spend some time just being proud and peaceful in the steps I've already taken.  It was a long post full of wisdom and wellness...but I'm not going to post it.  Instead, I'm going to let you meditate on it.  And I'll leave you with this:


Today, I remember we are broken creatures.
I remember our brokenness is not the end, that we can let the light through the cracks.


No comments:

Post a Comment