Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 15: 30 Day Challenge Conquered!

I can't believe it's the last day of June... this month has flown by, but all in all it's been a pretty good month for me (minus how sick I was).  "Mom" got home safely and I got to text her yesterday...it was the best text I've gotten all year!  Most of you don't know that she is the person that inspired me to start blogging.  She's always thought that my story would help me do good in the world.  I don't know if my blogging helps other people or if it just helps me, but regardless she was right.  I feel good about my blog and I love interacting with my readers.  So, in honor of her homecoming and the last day of my 30 day challenge (which was also inspired by her), I've created a little welcome home present that I'm going to share with her and you all!


Do I look any different?
Jordan looks great, doesn't she??
Lucy on the left, Mr. Milo on the right!



I love you, mom!  Welcome home!


A big big big big big thank you to everyone who helped with this!  










1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I bet she loved it. I may just need to plagiarize that idea sometime, if'n you don't mind. :o)

    ReplyDelete